We will strive to be known by our participants, faculty, staff, volunteers , leaders, partners and others in the behavioral health community as people of fairness, integrity, honesty, caring, diligence, and productivity.
1. We believe recovery is possible and everyone has the right to high quality service.
2. We treat others with dignity and respect.
3. We commit to taking effective action in every situation.
4. We model excellence in our thinking, speaking and behavior.
5. We believe that self care is vital in caring for others.